|Product:||Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium||Assay(ODB):||90%|
|Certificate:||GMP ISO||Loss On Drying:||Less Than10%(USP731)|
|Raw Material:||Bovine Cartilage||Protein:||NMT6.0%(USP38)|
chondroitin sodium sulfate,
chondroitin sulfate USP
White Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder with 90% Assay CPC Titration Verified by NSF-GMP with Drug Master File DMF
Our company is a GMP Manufacturer of 90% chondroitin sulfate sodium and we have Drug Master File (DMF) for chondroitin sulfate sodium.
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium is a popular dietary supplement ingredient for joint care products. It is extracted from cartilages of health animals such as Avian, bovine,porcine or shark. It is also commonly used in combination with other joint care ingredients such as Glucosamine, Collagen, and shark cartilage powder. This Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium is from Bovine Cartilage.
Please see the specification sheet of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
|Product:||Chondroitin Sulfate sodium|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2019/02/10||Expiry Date:||2021/02/09|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K).||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|The chromatogram of the enzymatically digested sample solution as obtained in the test for the limit of nonspecific disaccharides shows three main peaks corresponding to △DI-4S, △DI-6S,△DI-OS in the enzymatically digested standard solution. By peak area response, △ DI-4S is the most abundant, followed by the △ DI-6S, with △ DI-OS being the least abundant of the three|
||NLT90% (CPC Titration)||91.6%|
|Loss on drying
||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)
||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-22.5°|
|Residue on Ignition
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)
|Bulk Density||NLT 0.5g/ml||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count
|Yeast & Mold
||Negative in 1 gram (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.|
The advantage of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
The application of chondroitin sulfate sodium:
1. Most chondroitin sulfate is used for joint care dietary supplements. This could takes about 85% of the chondroitin market. The finished dosage form could be tablets, capsules or sachets.
2. Some chondroitin sulfate is used to produce drugs to treat joint inflamations, including the tablets and capsules or even cream.Usually, it is EP grade Chondroitin sulfate.
3. Chondroitin sulfate extracted from shark chondroitin could be used to produce eye drops.
4. EP grade or Injectable chondroitin sulfate is used to produce the injections.