90% Assay Chicken Chondroitin Sulphate sodium White powder verified by GMP
What is chondroitin sulphate sodium ?
Chondroitin Sulfate sodium is a type of mucopolysaccharides extracted from cartilages of health animals for human consumption. This one is extacted from bovine cartilage.
The basic information
Product name: Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium.
Other names:Chondroitin Sulfate; Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium
--Origin: Chicken Cartilages
--Appearance: White to off-white powder
--Particle size: 100% through 80 mesh or Customized
--Qualification:NSF-GMP/ISO9001/22000/HALAL/ Drug manufactuering license, Ukraine registration, DMF documentation, Japan Foreign drug manufacturing license
The consumption history of chondroitin sulfate sodium:
Chondroitin sulfate sodium has been used as a joint health ingredient for decades, starting from the USA which now still consumes the largest quantity of chondroitin sulfate in the world. EU countries and Japan followed the USA to consume the chondroitin sulfate. And nowdays, the markets in the Asia is growing rapidly. Chondroitin is now the most popular ingredient in Joint health supplements. It is usually used together with glucosamine, MSM in Tablest, capsules, and Powder form.
The Specification of chondroitin sulfate sodium:
|ITEMS||SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder|
|Identification||A:Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)|
|B:Sodium reaction (USP191)|
|C:Disaccharide Composition the ratio of the peak response of △Di-4S / △Di-6S is NLT 1.0|
|D: Specific Rotation between - 20°~ -30°|
|Loss on drying||Less than12%(USP731)|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (MethodIIUSP231)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(USP281)|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)|
|Particle size||≥95% through 80 mesh|
The application of Chondroitin Sulphate sodium
1. Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium 90% is a popular dietary supplement ingredient for joint care products. It is extracted from cartilages of health animals such as Avian, bovine,porcine or shark. It is also commonly used in combination with other joint care ingredients such as Glucosamine, Collagen, and shark cartilage powder.
2. Chondroitin sulfate could be produced into Tablets, Capsules, Sachets or even creams.
3. We are also able to supply other joint care ingredients including glucosamine, shark cartilage powder, and collagen. We can ship all the joint health ingredients together for you to save your time and money
Who Should Take Chondroitin Sulfate?
Middle-aged and elderly people: As we get older, bones become more brittle and may break more easily. Or some hidden "little problem" accumulated in daily life, resulting in poor bone over time, suffering from diseases such as osteoarthrosis, etc., so we need a nutritional supplement of Chondroitin Sulfate to increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
Manual Workers: High-intensity manual work will increase joint burden and accelerate the wear rate of articular cartilage. The supplementation of Chondroitin Sulfate can effectively reduce the probability of arthritis and keep joints healthy and flexible.
People who is on the go: Frequent business trips will make your joints bear a heavy burden every day, but there is no good warm-up like athletes, Habits, protective measures, etc., so they are more vulnerable to joint disease than athletes.
Patients with diseases: osteoporosis, bone stiffness, joint pain, arthritis or rheumatic arthritis, chronic pain patients can eat, because it can repair and regenerate articular cartilage, and no toxic side effects, can be taken for a long time.
The advantage of our chondrotin as a supplier of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. GMP Certificates: Our production facility is GMP verified
2. None Irradiated : Production is done is GMP workshop, bacteria is well controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing: We established our own laboratory in company, and we can do all the testing items listed in above specification sheet.
4. MSC Certificate. We have the MSC certificate for our Marine chondroitin Sulfate sodium.
5. Founded in 1997, 20 years history in chondroitin sulfate industry.
6. Wordwide presence. We have branch company in San Diego, USA, with warehouse and sales Team.
The photo of our lab
Contact Us at Any Time