|Product:||Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate||Origin:||Bovine Cartilages|
|Chondroitin Sulfate Content:||＞90% By CPC||Loss On Drying:||＜10%(USP731)|
|Electrophoretic Purity:||NMT2.0%(USP726)||Yeast Mold:||Max 10 In Total|
chondroitin sodium sulfate,
chondroitin sulfate USP
Bovine Origin Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder CPC90% USP 39 Grade Certificated by GMP
Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis. It is now widely used in nutraceutical , pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics industries
Bovine Chondroitin sulfate sodium is extracted from the bovine cartilages with 90% content of chondroitin sulfate sodium by CPC Titration method, which conform to USP Standards.
Our company Jiaxing Hengjie Biopharmaceutical Co.,ltd. is a GMP manufacturer of chondroitin sulfate sodium from bovine cartilage with purity of 90% by CPC titration. It is used for the production of Joint health tablets.
The Specification of Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
|Product:||Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2017/06/13||Expiry Date:||2019/06/12|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K).||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|The chromatogram of the enzymatically digested sample solution as obtained in the test for the limit of nonspecific disaccharides shows three main peaks corresponding to △DI-4S, △DI-6S,△DI-OS in the enzymatically digested standard solution. By peak area response, △ DI-4S is the most abundant, followed by the △ DI-6S, with △ DI-OS being the least abundant of the three|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.6%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.3|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-23.5°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||24.5%|
|OrganicVolatile Residual(Ethanol)||NMT0.5% (USP467)||PASS|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.21|
|Bulk Density||NLT 0.5g/ml||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Enterobacteria||Negative in 1 gram (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
|Conform to USP39 standards|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.|
The Function of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
1.Chondroitin sulphate sodium mainly used as medicine in the medical treatment of joint disease, and glucosamine used in conjunction with pain, promote cartilage regeneration effect, can improve joint problem fundamentally.
2.Chondroitin sulphate sodium for corneal collagen fibers have a protective effect, can promote the growth of the matrix fiber reinforced permeability, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption and elimination of inflammation permeate.
3.Chondroitin sulphate sodium can be used to treat nervous headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina, myocardial ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, joint pain, atherosclerosis, and hepatitis.
4.Chondroitin sulphate sodium can be used as health care products, food additives have enhanced the human physique and anti bacteria, beauty, anti-aging effects. Improve hearing and dry skin.
1. Used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
The advantage of our Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium :
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
The OEM Customers' Products