|Product Name:||D-glucosamine HCL||Origin:||Shellfish|
|Quality Standard:||USP38||Assay:||At Least 98%|
|Apperance:||White Crystal||Bulk Density:||Around 0.70g/ml|
glucosamine hydrochloride HCL,
D Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL
GMP Verified Shellfish D - Glucosamine Hydrochloride HCL Crystals 0.70G / Ml
General information of USP 38 grade D-glucosamien HCL with 98% purity
|Extracted From||Shellfish such as shrimp, crab.|
|Production Factility||ISO Verified, NSF-GMP Verified|
The detailed specification of USP Grade D-glucosamine HCL
Please see below specification of the D-glucosamine HCL that complies with USP38 standards.
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride (191)
|Solubility:||Very soluble in water, sparingly soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in acetone."||USP|
|Specific Rotation||70°- 73°||USP781S|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT0.1%||USP281|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method II USP231)||USP231|
|Lead||NMT0.5PPM(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Mercury||NMT1.0ppm(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Cadmium||NMT1.0PPM (Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Particle size||100% through 30 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light|
What is D-glucosamine HCL ?
Glucosamine is a substance that is naturally founded in our human body, it is especially abundant in the bones, cartilages and the fluid of the joints Now in the market, the D-glucosamine HCL we see is extracted from shells of the shellfish. Glucosamine is now widely used in combination with chondroitin and MSM in joints care products, because glucosamine is considered as the building blocks for the joints.
How does glucosamine function in joints flexibility improvement ?
1. Glucosamine is very important for the building of cartilages, and the cartilages in the joints makes the joints flexiable. The cartilages also function as the buffering cushion for the joints, thus to prevent the damage of joints.
2. Glucosamine is able to makes the glycosaminoglycans, which is a important component of the cartilages in joints.
3. Cartilage needs sulfur to repaire itself or generate the new cartilage and Glucosamine helps to incorporate sulfur into the cartilage.
What will D-glucosamine HCL be used for ?
D-glucosamine HCL is usually used together with Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM(Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) in Tablets as dietary supplements intended for joint care products. Besides, D-glucosamine HCL could also be produced into capsules form together with chondroitin or MSM. Moreover, D-glucosamine hydrochloride is also produced into powder form in sachets , usually with chondroitin and MSM, with good solubility.
Quality Management system for for D-glucosamine HCL.
1. The Production of the D-glucosamine HCL is NSF-GMP Verified.
2. The Production is also ISO Verified .
3. Halal Certificate is Available for D-glucosamine HCL.
Pictures of our company:
Our Central Lab:
Our Production Facility: