|Product Name:||Hyaluronate Sodium||Purity:||NLT 90%|
|Loss On Drying:||NMT 10%||Glucuronic Acid:||≥44%|
|Molecular Weight:||Around 1 Million Dalton||Quality Standard:||Oral Grade|
hyaluronic acid supplements,
Oral Grade Natural Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Hyaluronate For Joints Capsules / Tablets
Sodium hyaluronic acid is also called Sodium Hyaluronate, it is the hyaluronic acid stablized into sodium form. Usually, it is white powder with no odor. It could applied both in drugs and supplements. The benefits of the sodium hyaluronate are mostly be noticed for the joints health. It could relief the pain in the joints and help improve the recovery of the damaged cartilages in joints.
The General Information of Sodium Hyaluronic Acid:
|Sodium Hyaluronate Acid|
|Oral grade, in joints supplements|
Assay of sodium Hyaluronate
Loss on Dry
|1 Million dalton|
The detailed specification sheet of sodium hyaluronic acid:
|Appearance||White or similar white powder||Visual|
Soluble in water, practically insoluble in acetone and in anhydrous ethanol
|Molecular weight||Around 1 million dalton||HPLC|
|Assay of sodium hyaluronate||NLT90%||HPLC|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%||(USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5||(USP791)|
|Heavy Metal||NMT15PPM||(Method I USP231)|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g||(USP2021)|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||(USP2021)|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||(USP2022)|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||(USP2022)|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||(USP2022)|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||IN-HOUSE|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
Sodium Hyaluronic acid is founded most abundant in the tissues of animals and human beings, especially in the connetive tissues like skin and joints.Taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to increase the fluid in the cartilages of joints, thus improve the flexibility of the joints.
There are also studies show that taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to relief the pain in the joints that is suffering from osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic acid is frequently utilized in the production of joints care supplements, the products includes: Tablets, capsules and powders.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information: