|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang Province China|
|Model Number:||90% by CPC Titration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-50KGS|
|Delivery Time:||10 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A|
|Product:||Avian Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium||Assay:||＞90% By CPC Titration|
|Quality Certificate:||NSF-GMP||DMF Documents:||Available|
|Raw Material:||Avian Cartilage||Apperance:||White Powder|
sodium chondroitin sulfate,
chondroitin sodium sulfate
90% CPC Titration Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium from Avian Cartilages for Joint Health Supplements
Our company produce and supply 90% chondroitin sulfate sodium extacted from avian cartilages, and we have NSF-GMP certificates and Drug Master File (DMF) for chondroitin sulfate sodium.
The chondroitin sulfate sodium is extracted from avian cartilages, it is a type mucopolysaccharide which is
good for the joint health. It is naturally found in the human and animal joints. It is usually of white to off white color, extremely hygroscopic once dried, avoid the exposure to the air, stored in a cool and dry place.
As a manufacturer for chondroitin sulfate for 20 years, our company has its own advantages:
The advantage of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
Check the below specification sheet of our chondroitin sulfate:
|Product:||Chondroitin Sulfate sodium|
|Original||Avian (Terrestrial)||Report Date||2017/02/17|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2017/02/10||Expiry Date:||2019/02/09|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K).||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|The chromatogram of the enzymatically digested sample solution as obtained in the test for the limit of nonspecific disaccharides shows three main peaks corresponding to △DI-4S, △DI-6S,△DI-OS in the enzymatically digested standard solution. By peak area response, △ DI-4S is the most abundant, followed by the △ DI-6S, with △ DI-OS being the least abundant of the three|
|Assay(ODB)||NLT90% (CPC Titration)||91.6%|
|Loss on drying||Less than12%(USP731)||8.0%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.4|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-22.5°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||25.5%|
|OrganicVolatile Residual(Ethanol)||NMT0.5% (USP467)||PASS|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.22|
|Bulk Density||NLT 0.5g/ml||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Enterobacteria||Negative in 1 gram (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.|
The application of chondroitin sulfate sodium:
1. Joint Health: The most popular application for chondroitin sulfate sodium is the joint health. It is usually used together with glucosamine, MSM in Tablets, Capsules, or powder form.
2. Eye drop. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in the eye drop products.
3. Cosmetics: Some cosmetics also used chondroitin sulfate.
Free samples are available for your testing. Send us a inquiry now.