|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||USP Grade|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Price:||Negotiable based on quantity|
|Delivery Time:||Discuss based on quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||120 MT/Month|
|Product Name:||Glucosamine HCL||Origin:||Shellfish|
|Quality Standard:||USP41||Assay:||At Least 98%|
|Apperance:||White Crystal||Bulk Density:||Around 0.70g/ml|
NSF- GMP Verified Shellfish D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride HCL Crystals Improve Bone Density
General information of USP 38 grade D-glucosamien HCL with 98% purity
|Extracted From||Shellfish such as shrimp, crab.|
|Production Factility||ISO Verified, NSF-GMP Verified|
The detailed specification of USP Grade D-glucosamine HCL
Please see below specification of the D-glucosamine HCL that complies with USP38 standards.
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride (191)
|Solubility:||Very soluble in water, sparingly soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in acetone."||USP|
|Specific Rotation||70°- 73°||USP781S|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT0.1%||USP281|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method II USP231)||USP231|
|Lead||NMT0.5PPM(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Mercury||NMT1.0ppm(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Cadmium||NMT1.0PPM (Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Particle size||100% through 80mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light|
What is D-glucosamine HCL ?
Glucosamine is a dietary supplement which is made from shellfish or prepared in the laboratory. It comes in two forms, glucosamine sulphate and glucosamine hydrochloride. It’s also known as Glucose-6-phosphate, GS, amino monosaccharide, sulfated monosaccharide, Chitosamine and D-glucosamine.
1. Glucosamine Sulfate can promote the effectiveness of the role of antibiotics, nutritional supplements for diabetes.
2. It can promote the body's synthesis of mucopolysaccharide and improve joint synovial fluid viscosity.
3. Glucosamine Sulfate as agent, instead of cortisol treatment of enteritis, it is used in the treatment of
rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis B, etc.
4. It can improve the metabolism of articular cartilage is conducive to articular cartilage repair, with significant anti-inflammatory analgesic effect.
5. It has effect on anti-cancer drugs, while they inhibit the bone marrow toxicity of smaller characteristics, melanoma, lung cancer, kidney cancer, etc.
What is the application of D-glucosamine HCL?
1.Mainly applied in medical supplies. It has important physiological functions on human bodies, participating in liver and kidney detoxification, playing an role in anti-inflammatory and liver protection, stimulating the growth of bacillus in infants’ intestinal tracts, having favorable curative effects on curing rheumatic inflammation and gastric ulcer, and restraining cell growth.
2.It is the major raw material for compounding antibiotics and anti-cancer drugs.
3.It can also be applied as additives of food, cosmetics, and feed, with very wide application.
Quality Management system for for D-glucosamine HCL.
1. The Production of the D-glucosamine HCL is NSF-GMP Verified.
2. The Production is also ISO Verified .
3. Halal Certificate is Available for D-glucosamine HCL.
Pictures of our company:
The OE customers' products
Contact Person: Carol