|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||Cryogenic Grinding|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||150 MT/year|
|Starting Material:||Shark Cartilage Powder||Calcium Content:||NLT 20% (GB/T 6682-1992)|
|Protein Content:||NLT 20% (GB/T 5009.5-1985)||Bulk Density:||Around 0.65g/ml|
|Moisture:||NMT 10% (USP731)||Chondroitin Sulfate:||NLT 5%/ 10% / 15%, Or Customized|
|Heavy Metal:||NMT 20PPM|
White Cryogenic Grinding Marine Fish Cartilage Powder With Rich Mucopolysaccharide
What is the cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ?
We adopt an advanced technology called "Cryogenic grinding" to produce our shark cartilage powder. During the grinding process, we use the liquid nitrogen to froze the shark cartilages to a very low temperature, at that point the cartilages become very fragile. Then we grind the shark cartilage into fine powders.
The cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder is different from normal shark cartilage powder. It is ground under a very low temperature to maintain the activity of the powder. It also contain rich chondroitin sulfate, and it is considered as helpful for the joint health.
The chondroitin sulfate content in cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ranges from 5% to 25%.
Different parts of the shark cartilages contain different content of chondroitin sulfate. We could produce according to your requirements such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% and 25%.
General information of our shark cartilage powder:
Origin of raw Material
|Pure shark cartilages|
|Characteristic oder of shark smell|
NLT 5%/ 10%/ 15% / 20% /25%
The detailed specification sheet of shark cartilage powder
|APPEARANCE||WHITE TO YELLOWISH POWDER||(Visual Checking)|
|PROTEIN||NLT 20%||(GB/T 5009.5-1985)|
|CALCIUM||NLT 17%||(GB/T 6682-1992)|
|FAT||NMT 1%()||CP APPENDIX VII H|
RESIDUAL ON IGNITION(DRY BASE)
|LOSS ON DRYING||NMT 10%||(USP731)|
|HEAVY METALS||NMT 20PPM||ICP-MS|
|ARSENIC||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|CADMIUM||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|MERCURY||NMT 0.5 PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|LEAD||NMT 1 PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|TOTAL MICROBIOLOGICAL COUNT||NMT 1000CFU/GM||(USP2021)|
|YEAST & MOLD||NMT 100CFU/GM||(USP2021)|
100% THROUGH 80 MESH
2. The process of flow chart:
The manufacturing flow chart of cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder:
The way we produce our shark cartilage powder is different from other manufacturers. We adop the cryogenic grinding to mill the cartialges, in this way, the activity of the shark cartilage is maintained.
Also, our shark cartilage is much more clearner than the other shark cartilage.
Our production flow chart includes:
1. Choose shark cartillages that meets our requirements.
2. Remove the fat, flesh from the shark Cartilages.
3. Dry the shark cartilages by the natural sun and wind.
4. Grind the shark cartilage powder under a low temperature (cryogenic grinding).
The application of shark cartilage powder ?
1. Shark ligament powder is an astounding wellspring of calcium and proteins which is thought to be vital for the joints wellbeing. Subsequently shark cartialge powder is typically created into dietary supplements planned for joint consideration.
2. Shark ligament powder is likewise utilized as a part of mix of other joint consideration fixings like chondroitin sulfate, glucosmaine and MSM. Every one of these fixings are typically compacted into tablets or delivered into cases.
3. Shark cartilage powder is rich in substances that is very important to bone health. It is said that shark cartilage powder retain the fluids in the joint cartilages, thus improve the flexibility of the joints.
The quality management system of our company:
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2.. GMP Certificates: Our production facility is GMP verified
3. None Irradiated : Production is done is GMP workshop, bacteria is well controlled, no irradiation is needed.
4.. Laboratory testing: We established our own laboratory in company, and we can do all the testing items listed in above specification sheet.
5.. MSC Certificate. We have the MSC certificate for our Marine Shark Cartilage Powder
6.. Founded in 1997, 20 years history in Shark Cartilage Powder industry.
7.. Wordwide presence. We have branch company in San Diego, USA, with warehouse and sales Team.
The pictures of our company:
Contact Person: Carol