|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang,China|
|Certification:||NSF GMP; ISO|
|Model Number:||Oral Grade|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Hyaluronate Sodium||Purity:||NLT 92%|
|Molecular Weight:||Around 1 Million Dalton||Loss On Drying:||Less Than 10%|
|Glucuronic Acid:||≥44%||Quality Standard:||Food Grade For Joints|
|PH:||6.8-8.0||Total Plate Count:||≤1000CFU/g|
Oral Grade High assay Sodium Hyaluronate White powder For Joints Capsules / Tablets
Sodium hyaluronic acid is also called Sodium Hyaluronate, it is the hyaluronic acid stablized into sodium form. Usually, it is white powder with no odor. It could applied both in drugs and supplements. The benefits of the sodium hyaluronate are mostly be noticed for the joints health. It could relief the pain in the joints and help improve the recovery of the damaged cartilages in joints.
Product name: Sodium Hyaluronate
CAS No.: 9067-32-7
Molecular Formula: C14H22NNaO11
Molecular Weight: 3000Dalton to 2,000,000Dalton
Appearance: White powder
Purity : ＞92%
MOQ: 1 gram
The General Information of Sodium Hyaluronic Acid:
White or similar white powder
|Molecular Weight||1.0x106-1.4x106||1.10x 106|
|pH (0.1% Solution)||6.0-8.0||6.5|
|Loss on drying||≤10%||6.3%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤13.00 %||12.7%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/G||30CFU/G|
|Molds & Yeast||≤100CFU/g||＜15CFU/g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|E.Coli||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
What is the fuction of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
1. Food Industry.
We recommand Food Grade with the Molecular Weight 800,000Da-1,200,000Da. It can be added into drinks, mink products, health care
2. Cosmetic Industry
(1) <10,000Da (Super Low Molecular Weight):
Making hyaluronic acid smaller means it can reach a bit farther into skin’s uppermost layers for visibly enhanced results, so it
has the best effect of moisturzing and anti-aging.
(2) 10,000Da-200,000Da (Low Molecular Weight)
It has better moisture effect than regular molecular weight.
(3) 200,000Da-1,600,000Da (Regular Molecular Weight)
It can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
(4) >1,600,000Da (High Molecular Weight)
It can keep moisturing for longer time, and repair skins.
3. Eyedrop Industry
We recommand Eyedrop Grade for you. It can be used in eye surgeries including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina and other eye injuries.
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
Sodium Hyaluronic acid is founded most abundant in the tissues of animals and human beings, especially in the connetive tissues like skin and joints.Taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to increase the fluid in the cartilages of joints, thus improve the flexibility of the joints.
There are also studies show that taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to relief the pain in the joints that is suffering from osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic acid is frequently utilized in the production of joints care supplements, the products includes: Tablets, capsules and powders.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information:
Contact Person: Carol