|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO and NSF-GMP|
|Model Number:||USP GRADE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Price:||Pls send inquiry to get price|
|Delivery Time:||Based on purchase Quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Assay:||NLT 98%||Apperance:||White Crystals|
|Particle Size:||30 Mesh||Heavy Metal:||NMT 10 PPM In Total|
Shrimp D Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL 30 mesh Joint Supplements CAS 38899-05-7
Please check the specification sheet of the D-glucosamine 2NACL as below, this is a USP grade specification.
|SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)||
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
A.Infrared Absorption (197K)
|Solubility:||Very soluble in water, sparingly soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in acetone|
|Specific Rotation||50°- 55°||USP781|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||22.5%-26.0%(dry base)||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||Meet requirements||USP467|
|Potassium||No precipitate forms||USP|
|Sodium Indentification||Meet requirement for sodium identification||USP|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method I USP231)||USP231|
|Arsenic||NMT3ppm(Method I USP231)||USP231|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||USP2022|
|Particle size||30 MESH||IN-HOUSE|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
Generally, the main charaters of D-glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL for your infomation:
|Raw Material||Shells of Shellfish|
|Production||NSF-GMP verified facility|
|Density||No Less Than 0.75g/ml|
|Particle size||100% through 30 mesh|
|Heavy Metal||NMT 10 ppt in total|
|Micro||NMT 1000cfu/g in total|
Description of D-glucosamine sulfate 2NACL ?
The raw material used to produce D-glucosamine sulfaet 2NACL is the shells of shellfish such as the shrimp and the crab. The glucosamine sulfate 2NACL is white crystal produced in a NSF-GMP Verified facility. It has a bulk density of around 0.75g/ml with a particle size of 30 mesh. The purity is no less than 98% by HPLC testing method, and it has a good solubility into water.
How did the D-glucosamine sulfate 2NACL benefit the joints?
1. Glucosamine is considered as building blocks for the cartilages in joints.Thus, taking glucosamine helps the recovery of the damaged cartilages in joints.
2. Glucosamine helps to prevent or slow down the breakdown of health joints.
The Application of D-glucosamine sulfate sodium Chloride
1. Joint Supplements Tablets: Usually used together with chondroitin and MSM.
2. Capsules: Beside tablets, capsules with D-glucosamine 2NACL are also popular
3. Powder in sachets: Glucosamine sulfate 2NACL could also be added into powder for instant drinks.
Why choose our company ?
1. 20 years experience. Our company had been in the business of joint health ingredients for about 20 years.
2. NSF-GMP. The production facility of our company had been NSF-GMP Verified.
3. We have good reputation among our customers due to our great customer services.
The picture of our company:
Contact Person: Carol