Purity 90% White Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder Extracted From Bovine Cartilages
Chodroitin Sulfate is a chemical that is normally found in cartilage around joints in the body. Chondroitin sulfate is manufactured from animal sources, such as cow cartilage.
Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis. It is now widely used in nutraceutical , pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics industries.
Please see the specification sheet of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
|Product:||Chondroitin Sulfate sodium|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2017/02/10||Expiry Date:||2019/02/09|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K).||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|The chromatogram of the enzymatically digested sample solution as obtained in the test for the limit of nonspecific disaccharides shows three main peaks corresponding to △DI-4S, △DI-6S,△DI-OS in the enzymatically digested standard solution. By peak area response, △ DI-4S is the most abundant, followed by the △ DI-6S, with △ DI-OS being the least abundant of the three|
|Assay(ODB)||NLT90% (CPC Titration)||91.6%|
|Loss on drying||Less than12%(USP731)||8.0%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.4|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-22.5°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||25.5%|
|OrganicVolatile Residual(Ethanol)||NMT0.5% (USP467)||PASS|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.22|
|Bulk Density||NLT 0.5g/ml||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Enterobacteria||Negative in 1 gram (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.|
1.Chondroitin sulfate is used for osteoarthritis. Research from a couple of decades ago showed that chondroitin sulfate helped arthritis pain when taken with conventional medicines for pain and swelling.
2.Some people use chondroitin sulfate for heart disease, weak bones (osteoporosis), and high cholesterol. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in a complex with iron for treating iron-deficiency anemia.
3.Chondroitin sulfate is available as an eye drop for dry eyes. In addition, it is used during cataract surgery, and as a solution for preserving corneas used for transplants.
4. Chondroitin sulfate is mainly used as medicine in the medical treatment of joint disease, and glucosamine used in conjunction with pain, promote cartilage regeneration effect, can improve joint problem fundamentally.
5. Chondroitin sulfate for corneal collagen fibers have a protective effect, can promote the growth of the matrix fiber reinforced permeability, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption and elimination of inflammation permeate.
6. Chondroitin sulfate can be used to treat nervous headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina, myocardial ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, joint pain, atherosclerosis and hepatitis.
7. Chondroitin sulfate can be used as health care products, food additives, has enhanced the human physique and anti bacteria, beauty, anti-aging effects. Improve hearing and dry skin.
The advantage of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
The OEM Customers' products
Contact Us at Any Time