|Apperance:||White To Yellowish Powder||Assay (on Dry Base):||NLT 95% CPC Titration|
|Clarity (5%H2O Solution):||<0.35@420nm||Heavy Metal:||NMT20PPM (MethodIIUSP231)|
|Specific Rotation:||-20°~ -30°(USP781S)||Sulfates:||NMT0.24%(USP221)|
chondroitin sodium sulfate,
chondroitin sulfate USP
CPC95% Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Powder from Bovine With NSF-GMP For Osteoarthritis
Chondroitin sulfate is a glycosaminoglycan, or GAG (also known as a mucopolysaccharide), which is a substance that attaches to collagen and elastin to form cartilage. Cartilage acts as a sort of shock absorber for the joints and vertebrae in your body; as you age, your body becomes less effective at repairing and regenerating all tissues, including cartilage. Some people, especially those who are overweight or genetically predisposed, suffer from the excessive cartilage loss that can cause osteoarthritis, a condition characterized by chronic pain and inflammation in the joints and vertebrae
Founded in 1997, Jiaxing Hengjie Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd has been developed into a group company which provides the solution of Joint health ingredients to serve the customers all around the world. The subsidiary companies of Hengjie include Jiaxing Nudikon Lifescience Co., Ltd, Amnutra( China). Co., Ltd and HS Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Hengjie established two quality devisions for food and drug industries respectively to ensure the quality of products delivered to its valued customers.
Please see the specification sheet of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
Report Date Quantity:
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
White to off-white powder
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.7%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (MethodIIUSP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.1|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-25.1°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(USP281)||23.6%|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.17|
Total Bacteria Count
Yeast & Mold
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
The advantage of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
1. Used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic field and food additive industry.
e metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
Our OEM Customers' Products