|Application:||Health-care Products||Purity:||98.0%-102.0% HPLC|
|Quality Standard:||USP41 Grade||Origin Material:||Shellfish|
|Apperance:||White Crystalline Free Flowing Powder||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
DMF Documents D Glucosamine Sulfate,
USP 41 D Glucosamine Sulfate,
White Powder D Glucosamine Sulfate
USP 41 Grade D-glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL White Powder With DMF documents
Description of D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCL:
Glucosamine is a dietary supplement which is made from shellfish or prepared in the laboratory. It comes in two forms, glucosamine sulphate and glucosamine hydrochloride. It’s also known as Glucose-6-phosphate, GS, amino monosaccharide, sulfated monosaccharide, Chitosamine and D-glucosamine.
The main characteristics of D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCL:
|Product Name||D-glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL|
|Particle Size||30 mesh|
|Quality Certificate||NSF-GMP, ISO|
The detailed Specification of USP Grade D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCL
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual|
A.Infrared Absorption (197K)
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride and sulfate. (191)
C: The retention time of the major peak in the chromatogram of the Assay preparation corresponds to that in the chromatogram of the Standard preparation, as obtained in the Assay
D:In the test for Content of sulfate, after the addition of barium chloride TS a white precipitate is formed
|Specific Rotation||47°- 53°||USP781S|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||26.5%-31%(dry base)||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||Meet requirements||USP467|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method I USP231)||USP231|
|Lead||NMT 3PPM(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Mercury||NMT1.0ppm(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Cadmium||NMT1.5PPM (Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||USP2022|
|Particle size||100% through 30 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.|
The function of D-glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL
1. Recent scientific studies have shown that Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine Hydrochloride have assisted in rebuilding cartilage, slow the progression of osteoarthritis, and reduce pain without the side effects of COX-2 inhibitors or NSAIDS.
2. Some studies suggest that supplementation with Glucosamine can reduce joint pain significantly.Other studies have shown that combining Glucosamine with Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM and Sodium Hvaluronate might improve each substance's beneficial effects
3. Supplementation with this compound may be especially helpfulfor older Dog and Cat and Horse with arthritis.
What is the Benefits and Application of D-glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL ?
It is said that the D-glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride presumably has underneath advantages:
1. Help the osteoarthritis-related agony
2. Upgraded the limit in patients with knee or hip osteoarthritis
3. Decreased swelling in the joints
4. Speed up the recuperation of harmed joints
Along these lines, D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCL is regularly used to deliver Joint Health Products, for example, tablets, containers, normally utilized together with chondroitin sulfate and MSM.
1. Why choose us?
Supporting direct order, organic certification, pollution-free certification and other qualifications, strict quality inspection,safe and exquisite packaging/ Best quality, competitive price, GMP, ISO9001, HACCP, HALA, GREEN FOOD, ZTC certificates, enough stocks and strict quality control system.
2. How is your quality control?
From the very beginning to the very end, National Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau, Authority Third-party Testing institution, QA, ISO, Guarantee our quality.
3. Can you provide OEM service?
Yes. Sure. More details if the OEM service please contact us at any time.
4. What payment method do you support? and logistics?
We support Paypal, wire T/T and credit card. We will choose express or logistics according to your quantity.
The Picture of our company:
The laboratory within our company that we established to control the quality of our product: