USP43 Grade Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium White Powder from Marine fish Cartilages
What is 100% Pure Shark Chondroitin Sulfate ?
The 100% Pure shark chondroitin sulfate is extracted from 100% shark cartialges. It means all the cartilages used in the production are shark cartilages.We supply shark chondroitin sulfate to Japan market with stable quality for over 10 years. If you are sourcing 100% shark chondroitin sulfate sodium, we are your best choice.
Compared with previous version of USP monograph, Below are the changes in the USP43 monograph for chondroitin sulfate:
Add : Dissacharides Compostion: △ DI-4S is the most abundant, followed by the △ DI-6S, with △ DI-OS being the least abundant of the three.
2. Loss on Drying:
Change from "Max 10%" to "Max 12%"
3. Add : Limit Nonespecific Dissacharides : No more than 10%.
The main purpose of the above changes is to identify the economically motivated adulterated chondroitin sulfate. Both Dissacharides composition testing and the nonespecific dissacharides involve a testing method called Enzymatic HPLC. This method will easily indentify the adulterant in the chondroitin sulfate.
The specification sheet of 100% pure shark chondroitin Sulfate:
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Assay(dry base)||NLT90% (CPC)||91.8%|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.7%|
|pH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.5|
|Specific Rotation||- 12°~ -19°(USP781S)||-15.8°|
|Residue on Ignition(dry base)||20%-30% (USP281)||23.1%|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.24|
|Organic Volatile Impurities (Ethanol )||NMT0.5% (USP467)||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 60 mesh||Pass|
The Application of 100% pure shark chondroitin sulfate:
Shark chondroitin sulfate sodium is widely used in combination with Glucosamine and MSM(Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) in Tablets as dietary supplements intended for joint health
Shark chondroitin sulfate sodium could also be served in capsules form together with glucosamine and MSM.
Shark chondroitin sulfate could also be produced into powder form in sachets
How doe the shark chondroitin sulfate helps to your joints?
1. Skin Health Support: some research indicates that chondroitin sulfate supplements can help to manage the discomfort of chronic s kin conditions this study involved regimens lasting between two and three months.
2. Bone Health Support: chondroitin sulfate may help to manage the discomfort caused by narrowing spaces between bones this use is often combined with glucoseamine hydrochloride.
3. Bladder Function Support:some preparations of chondroitin sulfate an help to maintain healthy functions of the bladder.
4. Joint Health And Function: oral supplements of chondroitin sulfate can help to manage joint discomfort especially in the knees or hand.
Who Should Take Chondroitin Sulfate?
1. Middle-aged and elderly people: As we get older, bones become more brittle and may break more easily. Or some hidden "little problem" accumulated in daily life, resulting in poor bone over time, suffering from diseases such as osteoarthrosis, etc., so we need a nutritional supplement of Chondroitin Sulfate to increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
2. Manual Workers: High-intensity manual work will increase joint burden and accelerate the wear rate of articular cartilage. The supplementation of Chondroitin Sulfate can effectively reduce the probability of arthritis and keep joints healthy and flexible.
3. People who is on the go: Frequent business trips will make your joints bear a heavy burden every day, but there is no good warm-up like athletes, Habits, protective measures, etc., so they are more vulnerable to joint disease than athletes.
Patients with diseases: osteoporosis, bone stiffness, joint pain, arthritis or rheumatic arthritis, chronic pain patients can eat, because it can repair and regenerate articular cartilage, and no toxic side effects, can be taken for a long time.
The advantage of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
1. Free samples will be supplied at any time except carrier fee
2. Any inquiries will be replied within 8 hours
3. Work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
4. Be 100% responsible for quality complaint5rompt shipment
We attended the Shanghai CPHI in 2020
Contact Us at Any Time