USP43 Grade D-Glucosamine HCL White Powder With CAS# 66-84-2 For Joints Care
Glucosamine is a dietary supplement which is made from shellfish or prepared in the laboratory. It comes in two forms, glucosamine sulphate and glucosamine hydrochloride. It’s also known as Glucose-6-phosphate, GS, amino monosaccharide, sulfated monosaccharide, Chitosamine and D-glucosamine.
Our company have been producing and supplying Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate since the year of 1997, and we are celebrating our compay's 20th anniversary in the year of 2017. We are experienced and specialized in glucosamine and chondroitin industry.
The Main characteristics of D-glucosamien HCL.
|Origin Material||Shells of Shellfish such as shrimp, crab.|
|DC Grade||DC Grade is available|
|Production Factility||NSF-GMP Verified|
Main information of D-GLUCOSAMINE HCL
CAS NO.: 66-84-2
EINECS No.: 232-696-9
Grade: Food grade
Appearance: Crystalline white powder
Test method: USP/EP/BPUSP43
Assay: 99% Min.
Pls see the specification of the D-glucosamine HCL as below
This is a specification of the D-glucosamine HCL that complies with USP43 standards.
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride (191)
|Solubility:||Very soluble in water, sparingly soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in acetone."||USP|
|Specific Rotation||70°- 73°||USP781S|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT0.1%||USP281|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method II USP231)||USP231|
|Lead||NMT0.5PPM(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Mercury||NMT1.0ppm(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Cadmium||NMT1.0PPM (Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light|
How does glucosamine function in joints flexibility improvement ?
1. Recent scientific studies have shown that Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine Hydrochloride have assisted in rebuilding cartilage, slow the progression of osteoarthritis, and reduce pain without the side effects of COX-2 inhibitors or NSAIDS.
2. Some studies suggest that supplementation with Glucosamine can reduce joint pain significantly.Other studies have shown that combining Glucosamine with Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM and Sodium Hvaluronate might improve each substance's beneficial effects
|Tablets||D-glucosamine Hydrochloride is commonly used together with Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM(Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) in Tablets as dietary supplements intended for joint health|
|Capsules||D-glucosamine Hydrochloride could also be produced into capsules form together with chondroitin or MSM.|
|Powder form||D-glucosamine hydrochloride is also produced into powder form in sachets , usually with chondroitin and MSM, with good solubility.|
The application of D-glucosamine HCL
1. Used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
Quality Management system for for D-glucosamine HCL.
1. The Production of the D-glucosamine HCL is NSF-GMP Verified.
2. The Production is also ISO Verified .
3. Halal Certificate is Available for D-glucosamine HCL.
The OE Customers' products
Contact Us at Any Time