Joints Supplements Hydrolyzed Porcine Collagen Type I Food Grade White Powder
Hydrolyzed porcine collagen is a white powder extracted from Porcine skins. It is odorless and has good solubility in water. It is widely used in the dietary supplements which are intended for joint health. Below is a general list of the characters of this product.
|Raw material||Porcine Skin|
|Apperance||white to slightly yellowish powder|
|Solubility||Good solubility in water|
|Molecular Weight||NMT 3000 dalton|
The specification of Porcine Collagen Type 1
|Product name||Hyrolyzed Porcine Collagen|
|Testing ITEMS||STANDARD||TEST METHOD|
|Apperance||light yellowish powder||Visual checking|
|Ash||≤2.0%||17 hour, 550℃|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||4 hour, 105℃|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000 cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Coliform Group||≤ 30 mpn/100g||USP/N.F|
|E Coli||negative per 1.0/g||USP/N.F|
|Mold and Yeast||≤40 cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella staph, Aureus||Negative||USP/N.F|
The Application of Porcine hydrolyzed collagen type 1
1. Good for the Skin. Since the most abundant part of the human skin is the collagen, so taking the collagen will help you to prevent the aging of skin, as well as whitening the skin color.
2. Good for the joint health. Also collagen is good for the joints, it could increase the density of the bone, and make the joints more fexiable.
Thus, porcine collagen is widely used in the cosmetics for skin, also in the dietary supplements for joints improvements.
Our company quality certificate
1. Our company had been in the industry of health ingredients for nearly 20 years.
2. Our production workshop is NSF-GMP verified.
3. We have warehouse and sales office in USA, could arrange prompt shipment for USA customer
We have established a Laboratory in our company, which could do most of the testings for collagen.
Below are some pictures:
Contact Us at Any Time