|Product Name:||Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||Apperance:||White Crystals|
|Assay:||98%-102%||Heavy Metal:||<10 PPM|
|Melting Point:||108-110℃||Bulk Density:||≥0.75g/ml|
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane Food Grade 99% Purity Methylsulfonylmethane MSM
We are able to supply MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM) with good quality and competitive price. We are also able to supply chondroitin, glucosamine, HA, which are usually used together with MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM).
Specification of MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM) ?
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Visual|
|Loss on drying||Less than0.2%(USP731)||0.13%|
|Heavy Metal||≤5PPM (ICP-MS)||＜5PPM|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1% (CP2010)||0.01%|
|Bulk Density||Report as it is (USP)||720g/L|
|Tapped Density||Report as it is(USP)||770g/L|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 40 mesh||Pass|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
What is MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM) ?
MSM is a substances in animals, humans, and many plants. It is often used to try to treat arthritis.
MSM can be produced in a lab, usually in the market, it will be combined with other supplements ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an natural organic sulfur compound that is produced during the earth’s rain cycle.
Sulfur could be found in many natural unprocessed foods, but the problem is that it will be quickly lost during the cooking process. Now MSM is gaining more and more attention because it has lot of benefits to human beings.
What is the application of MethylSulfonylMethane ( MSM) ?
1. Improve the skin conditions:
MSM is necessary to produce the collange in human body. As people aged, the collagen is getting lost and the wrinkles will be seen from the skin. Also the skin will become dry.
MSM in combination with Vitamin c would help to build the Healthy tissues in skin.
2. Improve flexibility in Joints.
MSM is usually used in combination with chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine to improve the flexibility in joints. It is said that, MSM, together with glucosamine and chondroitin, could help to promot the growth of cartilages in joints, as well as help slow down the breakdown of cartilages.
Why choose our company as a supplier of MethylSulfonylMethane ( MSM) ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of health care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in health care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply many health care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid and Coenzyme Q10. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company: