Marine Shark Chondroitin Sodium Sulfate With 90% Assay Verified by NSF-GMP with Drug Master File DMF
Marine shark chondroitin sulfate sodium is extracted from the marine shark cartilages, with 90% purity of chondroitin sulfate, it has similar specifications with bovine or avian chondroitin sulfate, but with a better quality because shark cartilages are cleaner, and it is said that shark cartilages helps to inhibit the growth of tumor.
Our GMP workshop (300,000 clean class) was built and put into service in 2008. It was upgraded to 100,000 clean class in 2011
The specification Sheet of Shark Chondroitin Sulfate
|Product:||Chondroitin SULPHATE sodium|
|Original||Shark(Marine )||Report Date||2016/08/15|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2016/08/10||Expiry Date:||2018/08/09|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.7%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.6|
|Specific Rotation||- 12°~ -20°(USP781S)||-16.5°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||24.8%|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5% (USP467)||PASS|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.21|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
The shark cartilages we used to produce shark chondroitin sulfate comes from:
1. Wenzhou City in China
Below are pictures of shark cartialges :
Why Choose our company :
1. None Irradiated : Production is done is GMP workshop, bacteria is well controlled, no irradiation is needed.
2. We have MSC Certificate for the shark chondroitin sulfate, to prove that our shark cartilage are purchased from legal sources, and the shark harvested are not endangered species. See below MSC Certificate:
3. GMP Certificates: Our production facility is GMP verified
4. Laboratory testing: We established our own laboratory in company, and we can do all the testing items listed in above specification sheet.
5.Wordwide presence. We have branch company in San Diego, USA, with warehouse and sales Team.
6. We have a good reputation of supplying shark chondroitin sulfate to a Japan customer for over ten years.
And we have register our company as foreign drug manufacture in japan, for chondroitin sulfate.
See below certificates:
Contact Us at Any Time