|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO and NSF-GMP|
|Model Number:||USP GRADE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Price:||Pls send inquiry to get price|
|Delivery Time:||Based on purchase Quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Raw Material:||Shrimp||Certificates:||ISO, Halal And NSF-GMP|
|Assay:||NLT 98%||Apperance:||White Crystals Powder|
|Particle Size:||30 Mesh||Heavy Metal:||NMT 10 PPM In Total|
|PH (2%,25°):||3.0-5.0||Loss On Drying:||Less Than1.0%|
D Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL,
D Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL
ISO and GMP Verified Shellfish Shrimp D Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACl USP Standard White Powder For Joints Supplements
Description of D-glucosamine sulfate 2NACL ?
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride is the glucosamine stabilized into sodium salt form. It is white crystal extracted from Shellfish, with a particle size of 30 mesh and good solubility into water. It is said that D-glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride helps to prevent the breadown of the cartialge and support the recovery of damaged cartilages, thus to improve the mobility of joints.
Please check the specification sheet of the D-glucosamine 2NACL as below, this is a USP grade specification.
|SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)||
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
A.Infrared Absorption (197K)
|Solubility:||Very soluble in water, sparingly soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in acetone|
|Specific Rotation||50°- 55°||USP781|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||22.5%-26.0%(dry base)||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||Meet requirements||USP467|
|Potassium||No precipitate forms||USP|
|Sodium Indentification||Meet requirement for sodium identification||USP|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method I USP231)||USP231|
|Arsenic||NMT3ppm(Method I USP231)||USP231|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||USP2022|
|Particle size||30 MESH||IN-HOUSE|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
Generally, the main charaters of D-glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL for your infomation:
|Raw Material||Shells of Shellfish|
|Production||NSF-GMP verified facility|
|Density||No Less Than 0.75g/ml|
|Particle size||100% through 30 mesh|
|Heavy Metal||NMT 10 ppt in total|
|Micro||NMT 1000cfu/g in total|
The Function of D-glucosamine sulfate sodium Chloride
1. Glucosamine Sulfate can promote the effectiveness of the role of antibiotics, nutritional supplements for diabetes.
2. It can promote the body's synthesis of mucopolysaccharide and improve joint synovial fluid viscosity.
3. Glucosamine Sulfate as agent, instead of cortisol treatment of enteritis, it is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis B, etc.
4. It can improve the metabolism of articular cartilage is conducive to articular cartilage repair, with significant anti-inflammatory analgesic effect.
5. It has effect on anti-cancer drugs, while they inhibit the bone marrow toxicity of smaller characteristics, melanoma, lung cancer, kidney cancer, etc.
The Application of D-glucosamine sulfate sodium Chloride
Glucosamine Sulphate can be used as cosmetic additives,it has antioxidant effect.
Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride can be used in the plant and plant growth regulating surfactant.Glucosamine sulfate and its double salt for active pharmaceutical ingredients of rheumatoid arthritis, in recent years found that absorb free radicals, anti-aging, weight loss, regulates endocrine and various beneficial physiological function.So it is widely used in food additives and health food production.
Why choose our company ?
1. 20 years experience. Our company had been in the business of joint health ingredients for about 20 years.
2. NSF-GMP. The production facility of our company had been NSF-GMP Verified.
3. We have good reputation among our customers due to our great customer services.
The picture of our company:
The OE Customers' products