White Powder Marine Shark Chondroitin Sodium Sulfate Extract from Shark Cartilages with 90% Content
Marine shark chondroitin sulfate sodium is extracted from the marine shark cartilages, with 90% purity of chondroitin sulfate, it has similar specifications with bovine or avian chondroitin sulfate, but with a better quality because shark cartilages are cleaner, and it is said that shark cartilages helps to inhibit the growth of tumor.
The specification Sheet of Shark Chondroitin Sulfate
|Product:||Chondroitin SULPHATE sodium|
|Original||Shark(Marine )||Report Date||2016/08/15|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2016/08/10||Expiry Date:||2018/08/09|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.7%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.6|
|Specific Rotation||- 12°~ -20°(USP781S)||-16.5°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||24.8%|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5% (USP467)||PASS|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.21|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
The Application of Shark Chondroitin Sulfate
1. Used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
The advantage of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. NSF-GMP. Our chondroitin sulfate has the NSF-GMP certificate
2. None-Irradiated Our chondroitin sulfate is produced in the GMP workshop, the bacteria is controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing. We have established a laboratory within our facility, which could conduct all the above listed testing.
4. Drug Master File (DMF) available. We have received the DMF number for chondroitin sulfate from US FDA, the DMF # is 26474. and the DMF documentation is avaliable.
The shark cartilages we used to produce shark chondroitin sulfate comes from:
1. Wenzhou City in China
Below are pictures of shark cartialges :
We attended the Vitafoods show in GENEVA,SWITERZLAND 2018
Contact Us at Any Time