|Chondroitin Sulfate:||NLT 5%/ 10% / 15%, Or Customized||Application:||Cosmetics, Food, Health Care Products|
|Starting Material:||Shark Cartilage||Calcium Content:||NLT 20%|
|Protein Content:||NLT 20%||Bulk Density:||Around 0.65g/ml|
|Moisture:||NMT 10%||Test Method:||HPLC|
Shark Chondroitin Sulfate White Powder,
Cryogenic Grinding Shark Cartilage Powder,
100% Pure Shark Chondroitin Sulfate
Joint Health 100% Pure Shark Cartilage Powder With Chondroitin Sulfate
100% Pure Shark Cartilage Powder with Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Health
What is the cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ?
The cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder is different from normal shark cartilage powder. It is ground under a very low temperature to maintain the activity of the powder. It also contain rich chondroitin sulfate, and it is considered as helpful for the joint health.
The chondroitin sulfate content in cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ranges from 5% to 25%.
Different parts of the shark cartilages contain different content of chondroitin sulfate. We could produce according to your requirements such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% and 25%.
General information of our shark cartilage powder:
Origin of raw Material
|Pure shark cartilages|
|Characteristic oder of shark smell|
NLT 5%/ 10%/ 15% / 20% /25%
The detailed specification sheet of shark cartilage powder
|APPEARANCE||WHITE TO YELLOWISH POWDER||(Visual Checking)|
|PROTEIN||NLT 20%||(GB/T 5009.5-1985)|
|CALCIUM||NLT 17%||(GB/T 6682-1992)|
|FAT||NMT 1%()||CP APPENDIX VII H|
RESIDUAL ON IGNITION(DRY BASE)
|LOSS ON DRYING||NMT 10%||(USP731)|
|HEAVY METALS||NMT 20PPM||ICP-MS|
|ARSENIC||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|CADMIUM||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|MERCURY||NMT 0.5 PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|LEAD||NMT 1 PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|TOTAL MICROBIOLOGICAL COUNT||NMT 1000CFU/GM||(USP2021)|
|YEAST & MOLD||NMT 100CFU/GM||(USP2021)|
100% THROUGH 80 MESH
The manufacturing flow chart of cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder:
The way we produce our shark cartilage powder is different from other manufacturers. We adop the cryogenic grinding to mill the cartialges, in this way, the activity of the shark cartilage is maintained.
Also, our shark cartilage is much more clearner than the other shark cartilage.
Our production flow chart includes:
1. Choose shark cartillages that meets our requirements.
2. Remove the fat, flesh from the shark Cartilages.
3. Dry the shark cartilages by the natural sun and wind.
4. Grind the shark cartilage powder under a low temperature (cryogenic grinding).
we adopt an advanced technology called "Cryogenic grinding" to produce our shark cartilage powder. During the grinding process, we use the liquid nitrogen to froze the shark cartilages to a very low temperature, at that point the cartilages become very fragile. Then we grind the shark cartilage into fine powders.
The application of shark cartilage powder ?
1.Shark cartilage is considered to be helpful by easing the inflammation and pain caused by arthritis.
2. Shark cartilage powder contains some functional ingredients which are considered as helpful for joint health such as chondroitin sulfate, or glucosamine.
3. Shark cartilage powder is commonly produced into Tablets, capsules or Powders in sachets.
The quality management system of our company:
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
The pictures of our company: