|Starting Material:||Sawtooth Shark Cartilage Powder||Calcium Content:||Not Less Than 20%|
|Protein Content:||Not Less Than 20%||Apperance:||White Powder|
|Odor:||Characteristic Oder Of Shark Smell||Chondroitin Sulfate Content:||NLT 5%/ 10% / 15%, Or Customized|
Sawtooth Shark Cartilage Powder,
Shark Cartilage Powder Cryogenic Grinding,
NSF-GMP Shark Cartilage Powder
sawtooth shark cartilage powder Shark cartilage powder
Shark cartilage powder (also known as edible cartilage powder) is a complex of chondroitin sulfate and protein made from shark cartilage, with a relative molecular weight of 20000-40000. An acidic mucopolysaccharide protein is composed of chondroitin sulfate glucuronic acid galactose xylose serine. As a commodity, dextrin is often added to make powder. The main framework of chondroitin sulfate also has a, B, C, D, e, F and other kinds, of which a, B, C are the main three kinds, of which chondroitin sulfate B is also known as dermatan sulfate. In shark cartilage, D type is the main type.
Shark cartilage powder is gray white to yellowish brown amorphous powder. It has a little special fishy smell and salty taste and hygroscopicity. It is soluble in water as a viscous liquid, does not condense when heated, and insoluble in ethanol, acetone and glacial acetic acid
What is the cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ?
We adopt an advanced technology called "Cryogenic grinding" to produce our shark cartilage powder. During the grinding process, we use the liquid nitrogen to froze the shark cartilages to a very low temperature, at that point the cartilages become very fragile. Then we grind the shark cartilage into fine powders.
The chondroitin sulfate content in cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ranges from 5% to 25%.
Different parts of the shark cartilages contain different content of chondroitin sulfate. We could produce according to your requirements such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% and 25%.
General information of our shark cartilage powder:
Origin of raw Material
|Pure shark cartilages|
|Characteristic oder of shark smell|
NLT 5%/ 10%/ 15% / 20% /25%
The detailed specification sheet of shark cartilage powder
|APPEARANCE||WHITE TO YELLOWISH POWDER||(Visual Checking)|
|PROTEIN||NLT 20%||(GB/T 5009.5-1985)|
|CALCIUM||NLT 17%||(GB/T 6682-1992)|
|FAT||NMT 1%()||CP APPENDIX VII H|
RESIDUAL ON IGNITION(DRY BASE)
|LOSS ON DRYING||NMT 10%||(USP731)|
|HEAVY METALS||NMT 20PPM||ICP-MS|
|ARSENIC||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|CADMIUM||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|MERCURY||NMT 0.5 PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|LEAD||NMT 1 PPM (AFS)||ICP-MS|
|TOTAL MICROBIOLOGICAL COUNT||NMT 1000CFU/GM||(USP2021)|
|YEAST & MOLD||NMT 100CFU/GM||(USP2021)|
100% THROUGH 80 MESH
The application of shark cartilage powder ?
1. Shark ligament powder is an astounding wellspring of calcium and proteins which is thought to be vital for the joints wellbeing. Subsequently shark cartialge powder is typically created into dietary supplements planned for joint consideration.
2. Shark ligament powder is likewise utilized as a part of mix of other joint consideration fixings like chondroitin sulfate, glucosmaine and MSM. Every one of these fixings are typically compacted into tablets or delivered into cases.
3. Shark cartilage powder is rich in substances that is very important to bone health. It is said that shark cartilage powder retain the fluids in the joint cartilages, thus improve the flexibility of the joints.
The manufacturing flow chart of cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder:
The way we produce our shark cartilage powder is different from other manufacturers. We adop the cryogenic grinding to mill the cartialges, in this way, the activity of the shark cartilage is maintained.
Also, our shark cartilage is much more clearner than the other shark cartilage.
Our production flow chart includes:
1. Choose shark cartillages that meets our requirements.
2. Remove the fat, flesh from the shark Cartilages.
3. Dry the shark cartilages by the natural sun and wind.
4. Grind the shark cartilage powder under a low temperature (cryogenic grinding).
we adopt an advanced technology called "Cryogenic grinding" to produce our shark cartilage powder. During the grinding process, we use the liquid nitrogen to froze the shark cartilages to a very low temperature, at that point the cartilages become very fragile. Then we grind the shark cartilage into fine powders.
The quality management system of our company:
Following is the quality management system of our company, according to the time:
1. 2008-- A GMP workshop (300,000 clean class) was built and put into service. It was upgraded to 100,000 clean class in 2011
2. 2010 May -- Received the Drug Manufacturing License issued by the State FDA. It was renewed on Sep 3. 2, 2019 and valid until Sep 1, 2024
4. 2010 October --ISO9001 & ISO 22000 Verified. It was renewed on Oct.11, 2018 and valid until October 11, 2021.
5. 2012 April --Pass the FDA site inspection with zero inspectional observation
6. 2012August --Received the NSF-GMP certificate and listed as a GMP manufacturer of dietary
supplements on NSF website and renew the certificate every year.
7. 2012 September--- Register our plant at EU Commission as an animal by products manufacture, the
approval number is 3300DZ0091 .
8. 2012 December –DMF NO. of Chondroitin Sulfate received from USFDA: 26474.
9. 2014 March--- MSC Verified for Shark Chondroitin and Shark Cartilage Powder. It was renewed on
March 2, 2017 and valid until March 1, 2020.
10. 2016 March---HALAL Verified. It was renewed on March 30, 2016 and valid until March 29, 2021.
11. 2018 March---Obtain Certificate of Recording for Export Food Manufacturing Enterprises and valid until March 2023
12. 2019 June--- Obtain API registration number Y20190000453.
The pictures of our company:
The OEM Customers' products