|Product Name:||Glucosamine Hydrochloride||Origin Source:||Shellfish|
|Standard:||USP41 Grade||Content:||98%-102% (HPLC)|
|Loss On Drying:||＜1.0% USP731||Bulk Density:||Around 0.65g/ml|
|Particle Size:||100% Through 80 Mesh|
Joints Care D Glucosamine Hydrochloride,
USP41 Grade D Glucosamine Hydrochloride,
USP41 Grade D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride With CAS#66-84-2 For Joints Care
Glucosamine is a dietary supplement which is made from shellfish or prepared in the laboratory. It comes in two forms, glucosamine sulphate and glucosamine hydrochloride. It’s also known as Glucose-6-phosphate, GS, amino monosaccharide, sulfated monosaccharide, Chitosamine and D-glucosamine.
CAS NO.: 66-84-2
EINECS No.: 232-696-9
Grade: Food grade
Appearance: Crystalline white powder
Test method: USP/EP/BPUSP41
Assay: 99% Min.
The Main characteristics of D-glucosamien HCL.
|Origin Material||Shells of Shellfish such as shrimp, crab.|
|DC Grade||DC Grade is available|
|Production Factility||NSF-GMP Verified|
Pls see the specification of the D-glucosamine HCL as below
This is a specification of the D-glucosamine HCL that complies with USP38 standards.
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for chloride (191)
|Solubility:||Very soluble in water, sparingly soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in acetone."||USP|
|Specific Rotation||70°- 73°||USP781S|
|Loss on drying||Less than1.0%||USP731|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT0.1%||USP281|
|Heavy Metal||NMT10PPM (Method II USP231)||USP231|
|Lead||NMT0.5PPM(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Mercury||NMT1.0ppm(Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Cadmium||NMT1.0PPM (Method II USP211)||USP211|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||USP2021|
|Particle size||100% through 30 mesh||Pass|
|Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light|
How does glucosamine function in joints flexibility improvement ?
1. Recent scientific studies have shown that Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine Hydrochloride have assisted in rebuilding cartilage, slow the progression of osteoarthritis, and reduce pain without the side effects of COX-2 inhibitors or NSAIDS.
2. Some studies suggest that supplementation with Glucosamine can reduce joint pain significantly.Other studies have shown that combining Glucosamine with Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM and Sodium Hvaluronate might improve each substance's beneficial effects
3. Supplementation with this compound may be especially helpfulfor older Dog and Cat and Horse with arthritis.
|Tablets||D-glucosamine Hydrochloride is commonly used together with Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM(Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) in Tablets as dietary supplements intended for joint health|
|Capsules||D-glucosamine Hydrochloride could also be produced into capsules form together with chondroitin or MSM.|
|Powder form||D-glucosamine hydrochloride is also produced into powder form in sachets , usually with chondroitin and MSM, with good solubility.|
Quality Management system for for D-glucosamine HCL.
1. The Production of the D-glucosamine HCL is NSF-GMP Verified.
2. The Production is also ISO Verified .
3. Halal Certificate is Available for D-glucosamine HCL.
The OE Customers' products