Pharma Grade Injectable Chondroitin Sulfate Powder With 98.5% Purity for drug
What is injectable chondroitin sulfate ?
1. Injectable chondroitin sulfate is the chondroitin puritied into a high substance of assay,with a lower substance of protein. The Esotoxin is controlled to be near 0.5%
2. Injectable chondroitin sulfate is the chondroitin sulfate utilized for the generation of intra-articular application infusions, particularly for the joints.
Chondroitin sulfate injection, used for osteoarthritis and joint pain, can relieve pain and promote cartilage healing. Animal experiments show that this product has the effect of anti atherosclerosis and anti atherosclerotic plaque formation. In addition, this product also has a mild anticoagulant effect, so this product can be used as an auxiliary treatment for arteriosclerosis and other diseases.
Chondroitin sulfate is also one of the important ingredients in the eye tissue, has the function of promoting corneal water metabolism, improving microcirculation, protecting the cornea and promoting the repair of corneal tissue damage, but also can form a layer of protective film on the surface of the cornea, prevent moisture distribution, effectively alleviate visual fatigue and dry eye symptoms
The detailed specification of injectable chondroitin sulfate :
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||9.4%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (MethodⅡ USP231)||<10ppm|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5(USP791)||6.3|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°- -30°(USP781S)||-26.4°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||25.7%|
|Clarity and color of solution||NMT 0.35 at 420nm||Pass|
|Related substances||<2.0 %(EP9.0)||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000cfu/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Particle size||100% through 60 mesh||Pass|
The function of injectable chondroitin sulfate:
Middle-aged and elderly people: As we get older, bones become more brittle and may break more easily. Or some hidden "little problem" accumulated in daily life, resulting in poor bone over time, suffering from diseases such as osteoarthrosis, etc., so we need a nutritional supplement of Chondroitin Sulfate to increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
Manual Workers: High-intensity manual work will increase joint burden and accelerate the wear rate of articular cartilage. The supplementation of Chondroitin Sulfate can effectively reduce the probability of arthritis and keep joints healthy and flexible.
People who is on the go: Frequent business trips will make your joints bear a heavy burden every day, but there is no good warm-up like athletes, Habits, protective measures, etc., so they are more vulnerable to joint disease than athletes.
Patients with diseases: osteoporosis, bone stiffness, joint pain, arthritis or rheumatic arthritis, chronic pain patients can eat, because it can repair and regenerate articular cartilage, and no toxic side effects, can be taken for a long time.
Why choose our company as a supplier of chondroitin sulfate:
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral paper drum. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 5 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical datas. We have the proffesional R&D team.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply 50g-100g sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
The picture of our company:
Contact Us at Any Time