Injectable Grade Chondroitin Sulfate White Powder With low Endotoxin With DMF
What is injectable chondroitin sulfate ?
1. Injectable chondroitin sulfate is the chondroitin puritied into a high substance of assay,with a lower substance of protein. The Esotoxin is controlled to be near 0.5%
2. Injectable chondroitin sulfate is the chondroitin sulfate utilized for the generation of intra-articular application infusions, particularly for the joints.
The application of Injectable chondroitin sulphate
1. Promote the regeneration of new cartilage tissues
2. Help to maintain the integrity of the joint structure
3. Anti-inflammatory effect
4. Help to lubricate the joints
5. Chondroitin sulfate may help to inhibit joint edema and effusion, and helps to prevent stenosis of joint care.
The detailed specification of injectable chondroitin sulfate :
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||9.4%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (MethodⅡ USP231)||<10ppm|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5(USP791)||6.3|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°- -30°(USP781S)||-26.4°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||25.7%|
|Clarity and color of solution||NMT 0.35 at 420nm||Pass|
|Related substances||<2.0 %(EP9.0)||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000cfu/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Particle size||100% through 60 mesh||Pass|
The function of injectable chondroitin sulfate:
1. Chondroitin sulphate sodium mainly used as medicine in the medical treatment of joint disease, and glucosamine used in conjunction with pain, promote cartilage regeneration effect, can improve joint problem fundamentally.
2. Chondroitin sulphate sodium for corneal collagen fibers have a protective effect, can promote the growth of the matrix fiber reinforced permeability, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption and elimination of inflammation permeate.
3. Chondroitin sulphate sodium can be used to treat nervous headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina, myocardial ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, joint pain, atherosclerosis, and hepatitis.
4. Chondroitin sulphate sodium can be used as health care products, food additives have enhanced the human physique and anti bacteria, beauty, anti-aging effects. Improve hearing and dry skin.
Why choose our company as a supplier of chondroitin sulfate:
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Q1: What's your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept100g for trial order.
Q2: Can i get products sample ?
A: Yes, we can supply some free sample, but customer needs to bear freight cost.
Q3: Can you give me a discount price?
A: Surely, it depend on your qty.
Q4: Which kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: For small order, you can pay by T/T, Western Union or Paypal, or other customer convenient payment way.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q6: How about delivery lead time?
A: Sample time:3-5days. Mass product: within 7days after payment confirmed.(if small order can be more quickly)
The picture of our company:
Contact Us at Any Time