USP Grade Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium White Powder With GMP For Joints
What is 100% Pure Shark Chondroitin Sulfate ?
Chondroitin Sulfate sodium is a type of mucopolysaccharides extracted from cartilages of health animals for human consumption, our shark chondroitin sulfate is extracted from 100% shark cartialges. It means all the cartilages used in the production are shark cartilages.
It can improve the metabolism of articular cartilage, has obvious anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and can also repair worn out Joints improves osteoporosis. We produce and test our chondroitin sulfate sodium according to USP43 method.
As one of the first chondroitin sulphate manufacturers in China, our company has been engaged in the production and marketing of chondroitin sulphate for over 20 years. We have gained the NSF-GMP, ISO, Halal certificates. We supply shark chondroitin sulfate to Japan market with stable quality for over 10 years. If you are sourcing 100% shark chondroitin sulfate sodium, we are your best choice.
Compared with previous version of USP monograph, Below are the changes in the USP43 monograph for chondroitin sulfate:
Add : Dissacharides Compostion: △ DI-4S is the most abundant, followed by the △ DI-6S, with △ DI-OS being the least abundant of the three.
2. Loss on Drying:
Change from "Max 10%" to "Max 12%"
3. Add : Limit Nonespecific Dissacharides : No more than 10%.
The main purpose of the above changes is to identify the economically motivated adulterated chondroitin sulfate. Both Dissacharides composition testing and the nonespecific dissacharides involve a testing method called Enzymatic HPLC. This method will easily indentify the adulterant in the chondroitin sulfate.
The specification sheet of 100% pure shark chondroitin Sulfate:
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Assay(dry base)||NLT90% (CPC)||91.8%|
|Loss on drying||Less than12%(USP731)||8.7%|
|pH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.5|
|Specific Rotation||- 12°~ -19°(USP781S)||-15.8°|
|Residue on Ignition(dry base)||20%-30% (USP281)||23.1%|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.24|
|Organic Volatile Impurities (Ethanol )||NMT0.5% (USP467)||Pass|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 60 mesh||Pass|
The Application of 100% pure shark chondroitin sulfate:
Shark chondroitin sulfate sodium is widely used in combination with Glucosamine and MSM(Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) in Tablets as dietary supplements intended for joint health
Shark chondroitin sulfate sodium could also be served in capsules form together with glucosamine and MSM.
Shark chondroitin sulfate could also be produced into powder form in sachets
How doe the shark chondroitin sulfate helps to your joints?
1. Skin Health Support: some research indicates that chondroitin sulfate supplements can help to manage the discomfort of chronic s kin conditions this study involved regimens lasting between two and three months.
2. Bone Health Support: chondroitin sulfate may help to manage the discomfort caused by narrowing spaces between bones this use is often combined with glucoseamine hydrochloride.
3. Bladder Function Support:some preparations of chondroitin sulfate an help to maintain healthy functions of the bladder.
4. Joint Health And Function: oral supplements of chondroitin sulfate can help to manage joint discomfort especially in the knees or hand
The application of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium :
1. Most chondroitin sulfate is used for joint care dietary supplements. This could takes about 85% of the chondroitin market. The finished dosage form could be tablets, capsules or sachets.
2. Some chondroitin sulfate is used to produce drugs to treat joint inflamations, including the tablets and capsules or even cream.Usually, it is EP grade Chondroitin sulfate.
3. Chondroitin sulfate extracted from shark chondroitin could be used to produce eye drops.
4. EP grade or Injectable chondroitin sulfate is used to produce the injections.
The advantages of our marine chondroitin sulfate sodium :
1. GMP Certificates: Our production facility is GMP verified
2. None Irradiated : Production is done is GMP workshop, bacteria is well controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing: We established our own laboratory in company, and we can do all the testing items listed in above specification sheet.
4. MSC Certificate. We have the MSC certificate for our Marine chondroitin Sulfate sodium.
5. Founded in 1997, 20 years history in chondroitin sulfate industry.
6. Wordwide presence. We have branch company in San Diego, USA, with warehouse and sales Team.
1. Free samples will be supplied at any time except carrier fee
2. Any inquiries will be replied within 8 hours
3. Work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
4. Be 100% responsible for quality complaint5rompt shipment
We attended the Shanghai CPHI in 2023
Contact Us at Any Time