|Produict:||Marine Shark Chondroitin||Origin:||Marine Shark Cartilages|
|Purity:||90% Chondroitin||Quality Certificate:||MSC Certificate|
|Loss On Drying:||＜10%||Quality Standard:||USP Standard|
sodium chondroitin sulfate,
chondroitin sodium sulfate
Marine Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Extract with 90% Chondroitin Sulfate Content
Marine shark chondroitin sulfate sodium is extracted from the marine shark cartilages, with 90% purity of chondroitin sulfate, it has similar specifications with bovine or avian chondroitin sulfate, but with a better quality because shark cartilages are cleaner, and it is said that shark cartilages helps to inhibit the growth of tumor.
The shark cartilages we used to produce shark chondroitin sulfate comes from:
1. Wenzhou City in China
Below are pictures of shark cartialges :
The specification Sheet of Shark Chondroitin Sulfate
|Product:||Chondroitin SULPHATE sodium|
|Original||Shark(Marine )||Report Date||2016/08/15|
|Net Weight:||25KG/DRUM||Gross weight:||27.5KG/DRUM|
|Manufacturing Date:||2016/08/10||Expiry Date:||2018/08/09|
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.7%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (Method I USP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.6|
|Specific Rotation||- 12°~ -20°(USP781S)||-16.5°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(dry base)(USP281)||24.8%|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5% (USP467)||PASS|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.21|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
Why Choose our company :
1. We are able to guarantee that our shark chondroitin sulfate is extracted from 100% pure shark cartilages.
2. We have MSC Certificate for the shark chondroitin sulfate, to prove that our shark cartilage are purchased from legal sources, and the shark harvested are not endangered species. See below MSC Certificate:
3. Our Company has NSF-GMP verified production facility.
4. Our shark chondroitin sulfate is none irradiated.
5. We have established our own laboratory which could do the testing for all the USP testings for shark chondroitin sulfate.
6. We have a good reputation of supplying shark chondroitin sulfate to a Japan customer for over ten years.
And we have register our company as foreign drug manufacture in japan, for chondroitin sulfate.
See below certificates: