|Product Name:||Sodium Hyaluronic Acid||Purity(Sodium Hyaluronate):||NLT 92% (HPLC)|
|Molecular Weight:||1.0-1.4 Million||Heavy Metal:||≤10ppm|
|Transparency%(0.1% Solution):||≥99||Otal Plate Count:||≤1000CFU/G|
hyaluronic acid powder,
Food grade high purity natural sodium hyaluronic acid powder for Joint Care Ingredient
What is hyaluronic acid ?
Sodium Hyaluronate (NA;conjugate base hyaluronate), also called hyaluronan, is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is unique among glycosaminoglycans in that it is nonsulfated, forms in the plasma membrance instead of the Golgi apparatus, and can be very large, with its molecular weight often reaching the millions. One of the chief components of the extracellular matrix, hyaluronan contributes significantly to cell proliferation and migration, and may also be involved in the progression of some malignant tumors.
Hyaluronic Acid(HA) is a straight chain macromolecular mucopolysaccharide composed of repeat disaccharide units of glucuronic acid and N-acetylglucosamine. It widely consists in the extracellular space of human and animal tissue, vitreum, umbilical cord, skin joints synovia and cockscomb, etc.
The main specification of Sodium hyaluronic acid:
White or similar white powder
|Molecular Weight||1.0x106-1.4x106||1.10x 106|
|pH (0.1% Solution)||6.0-8.0||6.5|
|Loss on drying||≤10%||6.3%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤13.00 %||12.7%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/G||30CFU/G|
|Molds & Yeast||≤100CFU/g||＜15CFU/g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|E.Coli||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
What is the functionSodium Hyaluronic acid?
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
1. Food supplements:
Hyaluronic Acid Powder through the oral administration after the digestion absorption, increases in vivo Hyaluronic Acid synthesis the precursor, causes in the skin and other organization's Hyaluronic Acid resultant quantity increases, thus enables the skin the water retention property to increase, rich elasticity, wrinkle reduction.
2. Cosmetics applications:
Hyaluronic Acid Powder has outstanding moisture keeping ability, thus called Natural Moisturing Factor in the world. Hyaluronic Acid is a common ingredient in skin-care products, which can be used as a very effective topical humectant, which can be used for facial wrinkles, reduction of folds and wrinkles, and removal of scars.
3. Medical applications:
Hyaluronic Acid Powder could be used in eye surgery, such as corneal transplantation, cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, and surgery to repair retinal detachment.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information:
Photos of OEM Customers' products