Food grade Natural Sodium Hyaluronic Acid White powder For Osteoarthritis treatment
Sodium Hyaluronate also called hyaluronan, is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is unique among glycosaminoglycans in that it is nonsulfated, forms in the plasma membrance instead of the Golgi apparatus, and can be very large, with its molecular weight often reaching the millions. One of the chief components of the extracellular matrix, hyaluronan contributes significantly to cell proliferation and migration, and may also be involved in the progression of some malignant tumors.
· Product Name:Hyaluronic Acid powder
· Synonyms Name: Sodium Hyaluronate
· CAS No.: 9067-32-7
· Molecular Formula: (C14H21NO11)n
· Molecular weight: 5000-2000000Da(Low Molecular weight, mid Molecular weight and high Molecular weight )
· Appearance: White crystalline powder
The detailed specification sheet of sodium hyaluronic acid:
White or similar white powder
|Molecular Weight||1.0x106-1.4x106||1.10x 106|
|pH (0.1% Solution)||6.0-8.0||6.5|
|Loss on drying||≤10%||6.3%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤13.00 %||12.7%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/G||30CFU/G|
|Molds & Yeast||≤100CFU/g||＜15CFU/g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|E.Coli||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
What is the function of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
Sodium Hyaluronic acid is founded most abundant in the tissues of animals and human beings, especially in the connetive tissues like skin and joints.Taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to increase the fluid in the cartilages of joints, thus improve the flexibility of the joints.
There are also studies show that taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to relief the pain in the joints that is suffering from osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic acid is frequently utilized in the production of joints care supplements, the products includes: Tablets, capsules and powders.
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
1. Food Industry.
We recommand Food Grade with the Molecular Weight 800,000Da-1,200,000Da. It can be added into drinks, mink products, health care capsules, etc.
2. Cosmetic Industry
(1) <10,000Da (Super Low Molecular Weight):
Making hyaluronic acid smaller means it can reach a bit farther into skin’s uppermost layers for visibly enhanced results, so it has the best effect of moisturzing and anti-aging.
(2) 10,000Da-200,000Da (Low Molecular Weight)
It has better moisture effect than regular molecular weight.
(3) 200,000Da-1,400,000Da (Regular Molecular Weight)
It can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
(4) >1,400,000Da (High Molecular Weight)
It can keep moisturing for longer time, and repair skins.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information:
Photo of OEM Customers' products
Contact Us at Any Time