|Material Name:||Sodium Hyaluronate||Purity:||≥ 92%|
|Application:||Joints Supplements||Molecular Weight:||Around 1.1-1.4million Dalton (HPLC)|
|Grade Standard:||Oral Food Grade||Packing:||1KG/PE Bag And 25KG/drum|
|Sample:||Free Sample Is Available|
Joints Supplements Sodium Hyaluronic Acid,
GMP Verified Sodium Hyaluronic Acid,
92% Sodium Hyaluronic Acid
GMP Verified Food Grade Sodium Hyaluronate White Powder For Joints Supplements
Sodium hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid powder is also named hyaluronan powder. It is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan, naturally present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints.
It's molecular weight is from several ten thousand to several million. It's aqueous solution has outstanding moisture keeping ability, high viscoelasticity and lubricity.
Sodium hyaluronate along with other ingredients including collagen, vitamins, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and plant extracts can make tablets, capsules and oral solution which are good for skin care and joints care.
Below is the list of main specification of Sodium Hyaluronate
|Food grade, in joints supplements|
Assay of sodium Hyaluronate
Loss on Dry
|1 Million dalton|
If you want to check in details, please see below specification sheet:
|Appearance||White or similar white powder||Visual|
Soluble in water, practically insoluble in acetone and in anhydrous ethanol
|Molecular weight||Around 1 million dalton||HPLC|
|Assay of sodium hyaluronate||NLT92%||HPLC|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%||(USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5||(USP791)|
|Heavy Metal||NMT15PPM||(Method I USP231)|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g||(USP2021)|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||(USP2021)|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||(USP2022)|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||(USP2022)|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||(USP2022)|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||IN-HOUSE|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
What is the function of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
1. It is used as a tumor marker for prostate and breast cancer;
2. It is used in the synthesis of biological scaffolds for wound-healing application;
3. It has been shown to have a proinflammatory property, reduction of inflammation can be achieved by administrating TSG-6, and the result is comparable with systemic dexamethasone treatment;
4. For skin healing, Hyaluronic acid has crucial functions in the reepithelization process due to several of its properties;
5. Used in fetal wound healing;
6. It has the treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee via injecting it into the joint;
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
1.Use for Tablets, capsules and oral solution along with Collagen,Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamins for NutritionSupplements, Health Products, Food Additives andPharmaceuticals.
2.Restore skin moisture, improve skin health condition;
4. Improve joint health;
5.Improve bowel function and protect gastric mucosa.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral paper drum. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 5 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical datas. We have the proffesional R&D team.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply 50g-100g sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Some pictures of our company for your information: