|Product:||Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate||Color:||White To Off-white Powder|
|Assay:||Min 90% By CPC||Quality Certificate:||NSF-GMP|
|DMF:||Avialable||Shelf Life:||Two Years|
9082-07-9 Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate,
90% CPC Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate,
Off White Powder Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
USP43 Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate With CAS# 9082-07-9 for Joint Care Tablets
Bovine chondroitin sulfate sodium is a type of Mucopolysaccharides extracted from bovine cartialges, with 90% purity tested by CPC titration method. The bovine cartilages used for the production of chondroitin sulfate sodium are from health animals used for the human consumption. The cartilages are free of BSE/TSE, and Veterinary health certificates are available for each shipment.
As a professional manufacturer of chondroitin sulfate, we upgrade our quality standard of chondroitin sulfate to USP43 standards, which is the most latest USP quality standard for chondroitin. The main purpose of the above changes is to identify the economically motivated adulterated chondroitin sulfate. Both Dissacharides composition testing and the nonespecific dissacharides involve a testing method called Enzymatic HPLC. This method will easily indentify the adulterant in the chondroitin sulfate.
Specification of chondroitin sulfate that is up to USP43 standard:
|ITEMS||SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)||RESULT|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||A:Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|B:Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|C:Disaccharide Composition the ratio of the peak response of △Di-4S / △Di-6S is NLT 1.0||Pass|
|D: Specific Rotation between –20.0° to –30.0°||Pass|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%(USP731)||8.7%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (MethodIIUSP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.1|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-25.2°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(USP281)||23.5%|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.17|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
The benefits of Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
Chondroitin sulfate is a type of Mucopolysaccharides which is commonly found in the tissues of joints in both human and animals. It is considered as the building block for the tissues of human joints. Thus the benefits of chondroitin sulfate are :
1. Help to prevent the breakdow of cartilages in joints.
2. Help increase the fluids in the joints.
3. Relief the pain in the joints.
The application of Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. The main application of chondroitin sulfate is joint health dietary supplements including Tablets, Capsules, and powder form.
2. Some bovine chondroitin sulfate is used to produce OTC Drugs in some countries (USA excluded)
3. Bovine chondroitin sulfate could also be used to produce eye drops or Cosmetics.
The packing and Storage:
1. The packing is 25KG chondroitin sulfate is packed into Double PE bags and put into a fiber drum.
2. The chondroitin sulfate is extremely hygroscopic, avoid exposure to the air when unpacked the original package.
3. Packged into air tight PE bags,put into a fiber drum and then the drum in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunshine exposure.
The photo of our workshop: