|Starting Material:||Shark Cartilage||Calcium Content:||NLT 20%|
|Protein Content:||NLT 20%||Bulk Density:||Around 0.65g/ml|
|Moisture:||NMT 10%||Chondroitin Sulfate:||NLT 5%/ 10% / 15%, Or Customized|
|Extract Source:||Animal Bones||Other Name:||Shark Chondroitin|
Moisture 10% Shark Cartilage Powder,
0.65g/ml Shark Cartilage Powder,
100% Pure Shark Cartilage Powder
20% Protein Shark Cartilage White Powder rich in mucopolysaccharide
What is the cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ?
The cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder is different from normal shark cartilage powder. It is ground under a very low temperature to maintain the activity of the powder. It also contain rich chondroitin sulfate, and it is considered as helpful for the joint health.
The chondroitin sulfate content in cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder ranges from 5% to 25%.
Different parts of the shark cartilages contain different content of chondroitin sulfate. We could produce according to your requirements such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% and 25%.
Founded in 1997, Jiaxing Hengjie Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd has been developed into a group company which provides the solution of Joint health ingredients to serve the customers all around the world. The subsidiary companies of Hengjie include Jiaxing Nudikon Lifescience Co., Ltd, Amnutra( China). Co., Ltd and HS Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Hengjie established two quality devisions for food and drug industries respectively to ensure the quality of products delivered to its valued customers.
General information of our shark cartilage powder:
|APPEARANCE||WHITE TO YELLOWISH POWDER((Visual Checking)||PASS|
|PROTEIN||NLT 20.0% (GB/T 5009.5-2016)||20.7%|
|CALCIUM||NLT 17.0% (GB/T 5009.92-2016)||20.2%|
|FAT||NMT 1%(CP APPENDIX VII H )||PASS|
|RESIDUAL ON IGNITION(DRY BASE)||50.0%-75.0%(USP281)||73.4%|
|LOSS ON DRYING||NMT 10.0%(USP731)||6.2%|
|HEAVY METALS||NMT 20PPM(AFS)||<20PPM|
|ARSENIC||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||＜1PPM|
|CADMIUM||NMT 1PPM (AFS)||＜1PPM|
|MERCURY||NMT 0.5 PPM (AFS)||＜0.5PPM|
|LEAD||NMT 1 PPM (AFS)||＜1PPM|
|TOTAL MICROBIOLOGICAL COUNT||NMT 1000CFU/g (USP2021)||PASS|
|YEAST & MOLD||NMT 100CFU/g(USP2021)||PASS|
100% THROUGH 80 MESH
The manufacturing flow chart of cryogenic grinding shark cartilage powder:
The way we produce our shark cartilage powder is different from other manufacturers. We adop the cryogenic grinding to mill the cartialges, in this way, the activity of the shark cartilage is maintained.
Also, our shark cartilage is much more clearner than the other shark cartilage.
Our production flow chart includes:
1. Choose shark cartillages that meets our requirements.
2. Remove the fat, flesh from the shark Cartilages.
3. Dry the shark cartilages by the natural sun and wind.
4. Grind the shark cartilage powder under a low temperature (cryogenic grinding).
we adopt an advanced technology called "Cryogenic grinding" to produce our shark cartilage powder. During the grinding process, we use the liquid nitrogen to froze the shark cartilages to a very low temperature, at that point the cartilages become very fragile. Then we grind the shark cartilage into fine powders.
The application of shark cartilage powder ?
1.Shark cartilage is considered to be helpful by easing the inflammation and pain caused by arthritis.
2. Shark cartilage powder contains some functional ingredients which are considered as helpful for joint health such as chondroitin sulfate, or glucosamine.
3. Shark cartilage powder is commonly produced into Tablets, capsules or Powders in sachets.
The quality management system of our company:
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A1: Manufacturer, more than 20 years history manufacturer.Kosher, Halal, ISO, Organic etc certificates.
Q2: Is there a discount?
A2: Of course, welcome to contact us. Price would be different based on different quantity.
Q3: How long for production and delivery?
A3: Most products we have in stock, delivery time: Within 1-5 business days after eceived payment. Customized products further discussed.
Q4: How to deliver the goods?
A4: <50kg ship by FedEx or DHL etc, >50kg ship by Air, >100kg can be shipped by Sea. If you have special request on delivery, please contact us.
Q5: Do you accept ODM or OEM servic
A5: Yes, we accept ODM and OEM services, ranges: Soft gel, Capsule, Tablet, Sachet, Granule, Private Label service, etc.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral paper drum. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 5 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical datas. We have the proffesional R&D team.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply 50g-100g sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from
The pictures of our company: