|Product Name:||Hyaluronate Sodium Or Hyaluronic Acid||Color:||White Or Similar White Powder|
|Molecular Weight:||0.7-1.4 Million||Usage:||Cosmetic Raw Materials, Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade|
|CAS No:||9067-32-7||Shelf Time:||2 Years|
Hyaluronic Acid Powder GMP Verified,
Joints Care Products Hyaluronic Acid Powder,
Sodium Hyaluronic Acid White Powder
GMP Verified Edible Hyaluronic Acid White Powder for Joints Care products
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) powder is a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage and eyes. As we age our bodies start to produce less and less hyaluronic acid, which decreases moisture in our skin significantly. Hyaluronic Acid has water storing properties, making it an ideal swelling agent and lubricant, leading to a perceptible and visible improvement of skin condition.
· Product Name:Hyaluronic Acid powder
· Synonyms Name: Sodium Hyaluronate
· CAS No.: 9067-32-7
· Molecular Formula: (C14H21NO11)n
· Molecular weight: 5000-2000000Da(Low Molecular weight, mid Molecular weight and high Molecular weight )
· Appearance: White crystalline powder
The detailed specification sheet of hyaluronic acid:
White or similar white powder
|Molecular Weight||1.0x106-1.4x106||1.10x 106|
|pH (0.1% Solution)||6.0-8.0||6.5|
|Loss on drying||≤10%||6.3%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤13.00 %||12.7%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/G||30CFU/G|
|Molds & Yeast||≤100CFU/g||＜15CFU/g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|E.Coli||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
What is the function of Hyaluronic acid ?
1.It is used as a tumor marker for prostate and breast cancer;
2.It is used in the synthesis of biological scaffolds for wound-healing application;
3.It has been shown to have a proinflammatory property, reduction of inflammation can be achieved by administrating TSG-6, and the result is comparable with systemic dexamethasone treatment;
4.For skin healing, Hyaluronic acid has crucial functions in the reepithelization process due to several of its properties;
5.Used in fetal wound healing;
6.It has the treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee via injecting it into the joint;
7.It is a common ingredient in skin-care products. It's used as a dermal filler in cosmetic surgery.
What is the application of Hyaluronic acid?
1. Food Industry.
We recommand Food Grade with the Molecular Weight 800,000Da-1,200,000Da. It can be added into drinks, mink products, health care capsules, etc.
2. Cosmetic Industry
(1) <10,000Da (Super Low Molecular Weight):
Making hyaluronic acid smaller means it can reach a bit farther into skin’s uppermost layers for visibly enhanced results, so it has the best effect of moisturzing and anti-aging.
(2) 10,000Da-200,000Da (Low Molecular Weight)
It has better moisture effect than regular molecular weight.
(3) 200,000Da-1,400,000Da (Regular Molecular Weight)
It can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
(4) >1,400,000Da (High Molecular Weight)
It can keep moisturing for longer time, and repair skins.
Why choose our company as a supplier?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we invested in our own factory
Q2: How to contact with us?
A: Click the "Contact Supplier" And then send us message the product you are nterested in, we will reply you within 8 hours
Q3:Which kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: For small order, you can pay by T/T,Western Union or Paypal. For big order, you can pay us by T/T, L/C, or D/P etc.
Q4: Can you give me a discount price?
A: Yes, the larger quantity, the lower price.
Q5:How can I get a sample?
A: Free samples is available,but freight charges will be at your account and the charges will be returned to you or be deducted from your order in the future.
Q6: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A: We can supply the previous test report from the 3rd lab for your reference.And, you also can test our free sample before you order it.
Q7:How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our quality control will control strictly according to SOP. The Second, if there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will arrange a replacement or give you a refund.Anyway, we will take 100% responsibility.
Photo of Our OEM Customers' products