|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||NSF-GMP; ISO; Halal certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG-25KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25KG/Drum, 500KG/Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product:||Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate||Material:||Bovine Cartilages|
|Certificate:||NSF-GMP; ISO; Halal Certificate||DMF No.:||26474|
|Assay:||90%-105% BY CPC||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate White Powder,
DMF Files Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate,
90% Purity Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate
Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate White Powder With 90% Purity With DMF files
Bovine chondroitin sulfate sodium is a type of Mucopolysaccharides extracted from bovine cartialges, with 90% purity tested by CPC titration method. The bovine cartilages used for the production of chondroitin sulfate sodium are from health animals used for the human consumption. The cartilages are free of BSE/TSE, and Veterinary health certificates are available for each shipment.
Chondroitin is one of the primary building blocks of cartilage, and it helps promote the synthesis of other cartilage compounds.
Increasing the availability of these compounds helps to reduce cartilage breakdown. It also helps cartilage resist compression, which improves joint mobility and flexibility.
Chondroitin sulfate may also provide joint pain relief due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Reducing joint inflammation may relieve pressure and pain symptoms while simultaneously improving joint performance.
The specification of bovine chondroitin sulfate sodium 90% by CPC Titration:
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Pass|
|Identification||Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)||Pass|
|Sodium reaction (USP191)||Positive|
|Loss on drying||Less than12%(USP731)||8.8%|
|Heavy Metal||NMT20PPM (MethodIIUSP231)||Pass|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||5.5-7.5(USP791)||6.2|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°(USP781S)||-25.1°|
|Residue on Ignition||20%-30%(USP281)||23.5%|
|Clarity (5%H2O solution)||<0.35@420nm||0.17|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||Pass|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Pass|
The Function of chondroitin sulfate sodium
1. Skin Health Support: some research indicates that chondroitin sulfate supplements can help to manage the discomfort of chronic s kin conditions this study involved regimens lasting between two and three months.
2. Bone Health Support: chondroitin sulfate may help to manage the discomfort caused by narrowing spaces between bones this use is often combined with glucoseamine hydrochloride.
3. Bladder Function Support:some preparations of chondroitin sulfate an help to maintain healthy functions of the bladder.
4. Joint Health And Function: oral supplements of chondroitin sulfate can help to manage joint discomfort especially in the knees or hand.
The Manufacturing Production Flow Chart of bovine chondroitin sulfate:
Pre-treatment(cartilages selecting and washing)
Boiling ( add NACL,boil for 5 hours at the temperature of 90℃)
Enzymolysis (add pancreatin, add NAOH to adjust the PH value to 8.5-9.0, boil for 6 hours at the temperature of 48℃-50℃
First sedimentation(add ethanol to dissolve out the crude chondroitin sulfate)
Hydrolysis (add water and NACL,add NAOH to adjust PH value to about 9.0. Adjust temperature to 48℃-50℃
Second sedimentation(add ethanol to dissolve out purified chondroitin sulfate
Dehydration (add ethanol to dehydrate the water out of chondroitin sulfate
Centrifugation (get rid of ethanol)
Milling and Sifting
Blending (No other materials are added, just mixing)
Packing and testing
Chondroitin sulfate in 25KGS/drum
The packing and Storage:
1. The packing is 25KG chondroitin sulfate is packed into Double PE bags and put into a fiber drum.
2. The chondroitin sulfate is extremely hygroscopic, avoid exposure to the air when unpacked the original package.
3. Packged into air tight PE bags,put into a fiber drum and then the drum in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunshine exposure.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral paper drum. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 5 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical datas. We have the proffesional R&D team.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply 50g-100g sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
The photo of CPHI exhibition.