|Product Name:||Hyaluronate Sodium /Hyaluronic Acid||Purity (Assay):||NLT 92%|
|Quality Standard:||Food Grade For Joints||Color:||White Or Similar White Powder|
|Shelf Time:||24 Months||Function:||Good For Joint Care And Skin|
Oral Grade Hyaluronic Acid Powder,
NLT 92% Hyaluronic Acid Powder,
White Powder Sodium Hyaluronic Acid
Oral Grade Hyaluronic Acid White Powder With high Purity good for Joints
Hyaluronic acid is also called Sodium Hyaluronate, it is the hyaluronic acid stablized into sodium form. Usually, it is white powder with no odor. It could applied both in drugs and supplements. The benefits of the sodium hyaluronate are mostly be noticed for the joints health. It could relief the pain in the joints and help improve the recovery of the damaged cartilages in joints.
The content of sodium hyaluronate in the human body is about 15g and it plays an important role in the physiological activities of the body. If positioning the relative content of sodium hyaluronate in the infancy body to 100%, and at the age of 30, 50, 60, it reduces to 65%, 45% and 65% respectively. Conservation function of skin weakens along with sodium hyaluronate content decreases and then skin come to rough and wrinkles appears. Decrease of the content in other tissues and organs can lead to arthritis, arteriosclerosis, pulse disorder and brain atrophy. It will cause Alzheimer disease if hyaluronic acid in the human body reduces too early.
Product name: Hyaluronic acid
CAS No.: 9067-32-7
Molecular Formula: C14H22NNaO11
Molecular Weight: 3000Dalton to 2,000,000Dalton
Appearance: White powder
Purity : ＞92%
The General Information of Hyaluronic Acid:
White or similar white powder
|Molecular Weight||1.0x106-1.4x106||1.10x 106|
|pH (0.1% Solution)||6.0-8.0||6.5|
|Loss on drying||≤10%||6.3%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤13.00 %||12.7%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/G||30CFU/G|
|Molds & Yeast||≤100CFU/g||＜15CFU/g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|E.Coli||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative in 10g||Conforms|
What is the fuction of Hyaluronic acid ?
1. The oral sodium hyaluronate can support sodium hyaluronate levels in the body.
It can help people have full energy and youthful vigor.
2. Besides, oral sodium hyaluronate is useful in maintaining skin elasticity by moisturizing the skin from the dermis to epidermis.
3. Sodium hyaluronate is also an impressive pain reliever. It can help people ease the injury of joints, especially their knees.
4. Sodium hyaluronate along with other ingredients including collagen, vitamins, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and plant extracts can make tablets, capsules and oral solution which are good for skin care and joints care.
What is the application of Hyaluronic acid ?
1. Hyaluronic acid is founded most abundant in the tissues of animals and human beings, especially in the connetive tissues like skin and joints.Taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to increase the fluid in the cartilages of joints, thus improve the flexibility of the joints.
2. There are also studies show that taking sodium hyaluronic acid will help to relief the pain in the joints that is suffering from osteoarthritis.
3.Hyaluronic acid is frequently utilized in the production of joints care supplements, the products includes: Tablets, capsules and powders.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information: