Powdered Food Grade Sodium Hyaluronic Acid Supplements CAS 9067-32-7
What is sodium hyaluronic acid?
Sodium Hyaluronic acid is the sodium salt form of Hyaluronic acid, it is a type of glycosaminoglycan that is found in tissues of animals and humans. It is produced by fermentation.
It is white powder and soluble in water, especially insoluble in acetone and anhydrous ethanol. For food grade sodium hyaluronic acid, it usually has a molecular weight of about 100 million dalton.
The main specification of Sodium hyaluronic acid:
|Sodium Hyaluronate Acid|
|Food grade, in joints supplements|
Assay of sodium Hyaluronate
Loss on Dry
|1 Million dalton|
The detailed specification sheet of sodium hyaluronic acid:
|Appearance||White or similar white powder||Visual|
Soluble in water, practically insoluble in acetone and in anhydrous ethanol
|Molecular weight||Around 1 million dalton||HPLC|
|Assay of sodium hyaluronate||NLT90%||HPLC|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%||(USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5||(USP791)|
|Heavy Metal||NMT15PPM||(Method I USP231)|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g||(USP2021)|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||(USP2021)|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||(USP2022)|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||(USP2022)|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||(USP2022)|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||IN-HOUSE|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in tissues of the body of animals and humans, it has the highest concentrations in the connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. Hyaluronic Acid is also an important constituent of fluid in joints,it serves as a lubricant and it helps in resisting compressive forces from the body.
Hyaluronic acid is often used in production of joint supplements. The products form includes: Tablets, capsules, and powders.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information:
Contact Us at Any Time