Food Grade Sodium Hyaluronic Acid powder / 90% Purity Hyaluronic Acid For Joints Supplements
Below is the list of main specification of Sodium hyaluronic acid:
|Sodium Hyaluronate Acid|
|Food grade, in joints supplements|
Assay of sodium Hyaluronate
Loss on Dry
|1 Million dalton|
If you want to check in details, please see below specification sheet:
|Appearance||White or similar white powder||Visual|
Soluble in water, practically insoluble in acetone and in anhydrous ethanol
|Molecular weight||Around 1 million dalton||HPLC|
|Assay of sodium hyaluronate||NLT90%||HPLC|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%||(USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.5||(USP791)|
|Heavy Metal||NMT15PPM||(Method I USP231)|
|Total Bacteria Count||<1000CFU/g||(USP2021)|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g (USP2021)||(USP2021)|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||(USP2022)|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||(USP2022)|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||(USP2022)|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||IN-HOUSE|
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light.
More information about Sodium Hyaluronic Acid:
Produced by the bacterial fermentation, the Sodium Hyaluronic acid is the sodium salt form of Hyaluronic acid, and it is a sort of glycosaminoglycan that is found in tissues of both animals and people.
It is a white powder and dissolvable in water, particularly insoluble in CH3)2CO and anhydrous ethanol. For nourishment grade sodium hyaluronic acid, it more often than not has an atomic weight of around 100 million dalton.
What is the application of Sodium Hyaluronic acid ?
Sodium Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in tissues of the accumulation of animals and individuals, it has the most dumbfounding obsessions in the connective tissues, for instance, skin and tendon. Hyaluronic Acid is also a basic constituent of fluid in joints,it serves as an oil and it helps in restricting compressive qualities from the body.
Hyaluronic corrosive is every now and again used in the creation of joints consideration supplements, the items incorporates: Tablets, containers and powders.
Why choose our company as a supplier ?
1. 20 years experiences: Our company had been in the industry of joint care ingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in joint care ingredients and has a long history.
2. Combined shipment of all joint care ingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP Production: Our manufacturing site is NSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company for your information:
Contact Us at Any Time